The bid deadline of submittal of offers for concession of the Norman Manley Int’l Airport in Kingston, Jamaica has been extended to June, expected by 27th.
Initially, nine bidders were identified, but a consortium called Jamaica Infra Development Partners Limited did not appear on subsequent lists.
The eight, which includes two of Jamaica’s top conglomerates, are:
– Vinci Airports SAS;
– Cedicor SA;
– Acciona Concessiones, SL/Airports Company South Africa Soc. Limited/Acciona Airports Services, SA;
– GMR Infrastructure Limited;
– ZAIA-APORT Consortium, comprising Zurich Airport International AG/A-Port Operaciones SA/A-Port Chile SA;
– Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico SAB de CV;
– Corporacion Aeroportuario Del Este, SAS/China Harbour Engineering Company Limited/ Gulfstream Petroleum S de RL/Jamaica Producers Group Limited;
– EGIS Projects SA/ GraceKennedy Company Jamaica Limited/Lagan Construction International Limited.
The concession agreement would be signed with the winning bidder by September, and financial closing of the deal scheduled one year later in September 2019.
Source: The Gleaner, Jamaica.