In October 2018, Paris Aéroport welcomed 9.4 million passengers, an increase of 6.0% compared with October 2017. 6.4 million passengers travelled through Paris-Charles de Gaulle (+5.7%) and 3.0 million through Paris-Orly (+6.7%).
- International traffic (excluding Europe) has increased (+7.9%), due to growth in all destinations: North America (+12.3%), the French Overseas Territories (+12.2%), Asia-Pacific (+10.0%), Latin America (+6.8%), the Middle East (+4.0%) and Africa (+3.6%);
- European traffic (excluding France) was up by 6.1%;
- Traffic within France was up by 1.3%;
- Since the beginning of the year, Paris Aéroport passenger traffic has increased by 3.7%, with a total of 89.4 million passengers.
Passenger traffic at TAV Airports, 46.1%-owned by Groupe ADP, increased by 37.8% in October 2018 and by 35.9% since the beginning of the year, including, from May 2018, traffic of Antalya airport, in which TAV Airports took a stake.
Passenger traffic at Santiago de Chile Airport, 45%-owned by Groupe ADP, increased by 5.6% in October 2018 and by 8.5% since the beginning of the year.
Passenger traffic at Amman Airport, 51%-owned by Groupe ADP, increased by 9.2% in October 2018 and by 5.8% since the beginning of the year.
(Click to enlarge)
- The number of connecting passengers decreased by 3.5%. The connecting rate stood at 20.6%, down by 2.0 points compared with October 2017. (Click to enlarge)
Source: Aéroports de Paris SA